• We dispatch orders received before 3pm the same day, Monday - Friday. Excluding weekends & public holidays.
• We always do our best to deliver the as per the table below. however as we use external carriers to make our deliveries, we cannot guarantee the exact Date. if there is any undue delay that we are aware of we will contact you.
• All shipping costs include VAT where relevant
• The table should be used as a guide as all product vary in weight due to some products having heavy cases. actual shipping charges are calculated during the checkout process. if you do not require the outer cases then please email us and the delivery charge with be adjusted accordingly.
• Please familiarise yourselves our full terms and conditions.
• Please remember all alcohol products are sold as UK Duty paid and it is the customers responsibility to be aware of any local Customs requirements outside of the UK. All Deliveries outside the UK are at the customers own risk.
Some countries have restrictions on the supply of alcohol products. The order you place maybe liable for local sales taxes and duties upon arrival in the destination country.
ANY additional charges are entirely the responsibility of the addressee/recipient. For further information - we recommend that you contact your local customs/government office for further information.
If your order is returned to us by any customs or any authorities, then we will refund the value of the items - SHIPPING CANNOT BE REFUNDED.
We will dispatch to your country at THE CUSTOMERS RISK, and we cannot guarantee delivery as Customs may impound/seize or open for inspection and as a result will delay their delivery to you. Please be aware that Customs may destroy or refuse to return your package.
If this was to happen shop4whisky cannot make a refund for goods or shipping. If your order is returned to us by any customs or any authorities, then we will refund the value of the items - SHIPPING CANNOT BE REFUNDED.
Any additional charges made by couriers and or customs on return of parcel or parcels will be payable by the customer.
- Free Delivery time is 7 working Days Standard
- Express 2 working day delivery is available to the UK Only
Returns Terms & Conditions
1. Payment Methods Payment can be made by debit or credit card online, using the following cards: VISA, VISA Delta, Mastercard, Maestro and Solo.
2. Order placement Once an order is placed, an automatic email response is generated, letting you know that your order has reached us securely and confirming the order details. If there are any errors please contact us so that we can amend the order, or cancel it if you prefer.
3. Delivery After processing an order (which can be delayed if we are out of stock of the products ordered in which case we will advise you), all orders are despatched using a next day courier service (Monday to Friday only) to most mainland destinations in the UK (outlying areas of the UK can take up to three/four days).
Service to many European addresses takes two/three days. For international orders, delivery times vary depending on location. An estimate of delivery time can be provided by requesting further details.
Goods are despatched to the delivery destination supplied by the customer. Shop4whisky relies solely on all information supplied by the customer as to the person, destination and method of delivery and makes no independent checks or enquiries
Delivery charges are calculated based on the weight of the product and the destination address.
We ship to most countries, although delivery of alcohol related products to Canada and United States is prohibited. (If you choose to have an alcohol related product delivered to an address in Canada or the USA we unfortunately cannot guarantee delivery).
4. Returns Returns policy- exchanged goods If you wish to exchange the goods you have bought for an alternative item (after the 14 day cooling off period has expired), we will endeavour to provide you with a suitable alternative, when ever possible.
Please contact us in the first instance, to advise us that you wish to return the item to us and arrange for a suitable replacement/exchange. Please be aware that you are liable to pay both packaging and delivery costs if you choose to exchange your item for a suitable alternative.
You will also be liable to pay a delivery cost if we are able to send you a suitable alternative You must use a trackable delivery service when returning items to our premises. This does not affect your statutory rights as explained below. We do not accept returns on made to order products, nor issue refunds for made to order products that we supply to you upon your request. As a consumer, you automatically get a 14-day cooling off period when you buy something you havent seen in person unless the item is made to your personal specifications (i.e. custom made or made to measure).
Your 14-day cooling-off period commences as soon as your order is received either at your own address or an alternative address specified by you. There does not need to be anything wrong with the item in order for you to cancel your order and receive a full refund. It just means that you have changed your mind and no longer want this item.
If your order consists of multiple goods, the 14 day period runs from when you get the last of the batch. Once you have informed us that you wish to cancel your order, you have a further 14 days in which to arrange for the goods to be returned to our premises: Shop4Gin, Achaderry Steadings, Roybridge, Scotland PH31 4AN If you wish to exercise your right to cancel please contact us immediately by email at: email@example.com and we will process the return process for you Please include Order Number Goods description Price Date ordered Your Name and Address Signature and Date (Only if paper form is used) You may also wish to complete, sign and return a cancellation form for this purpose.
which can be found HERE and post a completed and signed copy to us at the following address:
Mr Leon Sims trading as :
PH31 4AN Tel. 01397 712 599
Items we supply are required to comply with the contract. You should check all products that you have received against your order.
If any goods that you have received are faulty or damaged or not as stated on your order, then we request that you contact us as soon as possible with an outline of your complaint (Either by phone or email only). You must then return the item(s) to our premises, as soon as possible, (and where possible, in their original packaging).
Once an inspection/examination and investigation of your returned goods has been carried out by us, we will contact you again regarding our decision.
If returned goods (on inspection/examination and investigation by us) bear no obvious signs of misuse and do not comply with the contract (or are faulty, m is-described or not fit for the particular purpose for which they were bought) then we will endeavour to resolve your complaint in line with your consumer rights, as follows: Within 30 days of receipt of the goods, you will be offered the choice of a replacement or full refund.
From 30 days after receipt of the goods and up to the first 6 months, we will arrange for a replacement of the goods and, if this does not work, a refund.
Once you agree to return the goods to us we will bear the return postage costs of the faulty or damaged goods, providing there is no obvious signs of damage by you, the consumer. If after the first six months from the date at which the goods came into your possession, a fault with your goods that you have purchased has come to light, you may (on our inspection, examination and investigation of this fault) be offered a partial refund, or replacement. Full information and advice regarding your consumer rights are available in the UK from your local Citizens Advice Bureau or your Local Authority Trade Standards Office.
You can also contact Citizens Advice Consumer service on 03454 040506 or go online at: www.citizensadvice.org.uk/scotland
5. Web site Accuracy While we have endeavoured to ensure the accuracy of the information on the site, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information or material on the website. Prices and specifications can change without notice and products are subject to availability. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
6. Age Restriction We can only sell alcohol products to those over the age of 18. By placing an order, you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age and the minimum legal age for purchasing alcohol in your country of residence.
7. Taxes & Duties Whisky and other products sold at shop4whisky.com are subject to UK taxation. When sending to addresses outside the UK your order may be subject to local taxes and duties. These charges must be borne by you. Please contact your local Customs Department for further information on what these costs may be, as customs policies vary widely from country to country. If we are sending products to an address within the European Union (EU), prices are subject to Value Added Tax (VAT). If we are sending to an address outside the EU, we will not charge VAT.
8. Copyright Any written content, photography, imagery and other material shown on shop4Gin.com can only be used with the express consent of shop4whisky.com . Please contact us to request the use of any materials.
9. Company Details Leon Sims trading as shop4Gin Achaderry Steadings Roybridge Inverness-shire Scotland PH31 4AN VAT Number: 187180387